Monday, August 06, 2007

Back from non existance

Yup. Havent blogged in ages. I guess cos i havent really been truthful to myself. I have always been in self doubt. Whats it gotta do with not blogging? Haha. Tonnes. Sometimes i blog to expose myself to the whole world. Other times? I blog to remind myself about stuff that i would love to keep private. Anw, thought of a great solution. Keep another personal blog! :)
My blogging have been made easier thanks to my trusty sony ericsson m600i! Haha. I can blog anytime and anywhere. I dunno who reads my entries but pls enjoy them and comment!

Aww. After 4 months of army! Finally, a well deserved break. I went Genting and KL. Did loads of shopping. (as usual. Haha) and my bank account went pok pok pok. Why? Here's a reciept of my recent expenditure:
· $500 for my driving! (totalling my driving cost to 2.3k! it's gonna be more soon. Wtf!)
· $176 + $70 for a CK sandals and wallet! (blame GSS!)
· Plus some minor spending. Haha. U know. Socialising.
In case, u think my money comes from my parents. NO! I work my hard as off to pay for all these stuff. I havent being saving. No thank GSS! Seriously, i am suffering from GSS fatigue. Sigh. Now i cant even be bothered to shop. Haha those around me will be so very surprised.
On a last note, i managed to charm my poor driving instructor. How? Use my killer looks and my bedazzling smile! Haha. He wondered if i was mixed ang moh. Duh! I said yes. U know to strike a coversation. Then bribed him with bubleyum. He was snoring! Haha. So not going to waste my 80 bucks on a sleeper. The worst part was that i had trouble with my vert parking. So i praised him that he looked young. I PASSED! On the other hand, maybe cos i am still gd even tho i havent driven in 4 months. Or was it just cos as the instructor suggested that i had model looks n he saw me before? FYI: his married.

music i am listening to now! elva hsiao- dai yen ren!

1 Comments:

Blogger JOTA ENE ✔ said...

hi... do you know Portugal?

... and do you like photos? my blog is about photos.

Visit my blog and enjoy it

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home