I KISSED 2 GIRLS N I LIKED IT!!
OMG!!! I HAD LIKE A MAJOR DOSE OF FASHION LAST WEEK! ESP FROM AGYNESS DEYN! SHE WAS MAJOR OK! SHE WALKED WAS THE FIRST N LAST MODEL OUT OF THE ANNA SUI SHOW!!!! :) SO HAPPY! WELL KINDA SAD FOR HER STAM-NESS!!! :( SHE DIDNT REALLY MADE MUCH IMPACT! :( BUT I HEART U JEASSICA!!!120908
so sad k!!! i send hermy off to bmt! :(
like another one down to the country!!!!
well it's kinda weird deja vu feeling from the other side of the fence when its not u seating there saying the oath!
so night befalls and i was suppose to go zouk to meet tyler n later uh-hmm to meet chris (MUMMY NOT IN TOWN!!! LOL!!! SO CHRIS GOES WILD!! BOOBIES FLASHING TITTIES CHEWING!!!) anw, i invited kent n hazel along! but boo-hoo!! hazel couldnt come.....
N GUESS WHAT! I PUKED LIKE A FUCKING SINGAPORE RIVER!!!
OMG VALENCIA IF U WERE READING THIS! I SWEAR ITS COMPARABLE TO URS BUT MINE IS WIDE N SOUR N BITTER!
OK FUCK! NO IDEA HOW URS TASTE LIKE! :s ok. dun wanna know! lol..
130908
WOKE UP WITH A BAG OF PUKE NEXT TO ME! feeling extreme guilty lurrr...
omg.. i gave thanks to GOD, ian, meiling, kent & etc for taking care of me! esp the cabbie drive who took me home and allowed me to puke outside the cab n gave me a plastic bag with tissue SOMEMORE!!! OMG HE DERSERVES A KISS LA!!! :)
so my aunt like morning called me for dim sum! :) yay! omg it's been awhile. haha.. with her bf n my granny. she was complaing that my grandma was shooting questions like:
WHERE U STAY?
WHATS UR RELIGION?
WHATS UR JOB?
BLAH BLAH BLAH......
gawd!!! ask meiling!!! hahahah.. she joined me later on! and got it from my granny :( sorry dear!
SO ANW, I FELT THE NEED TO REDEEM MYSELF
n oh so nice of meiling n ian to come along!!! :) :) :)
and so i buzzed kent n hazel with hilmi!!! :) :) :)
so all of us headed to the club for my chance of exploitation... hahaha.. gawd!
.
.
.
.
.
OK OK!! I ADMIT OK! I AM A WHORE OR SLUT OR SLUTTERINA!!! LOL.. MY BAD! hahaha.. I KISSED 2 GIRLS N I LIKED IT! well not true la. meiling is my bf! lol.. so actually i kissed 1 girl! hahahaa..
I KISSED 3 OTHER SPECIMENS TOO! I AM NOT NAMING WHAT THEY ARE! IN CASE KARMA BITES ME IN THE ASS!!! :( IT ALWAYS DOES!
ANW, WE SHOULD HAVE A CHALLENGE!! HAHA.. BEAT THE 5 MARK IN A NIGHT! ANYONE WHO CAN DO IT WILL GET A SHOT FROM ME! :)
SORRY MEI MEI I KNEW I SHOULDNT BUT... ok no excuses..
160908
OMG! I WANNA COMPLAIN OK! what wrong with me eating in the train! a poor soldier with a grumbling tummy! i cant eat is it? not as if i ate kfc or what right? FUCK THAT OLD BITCH WITH COUNTLESS HAIR SPROUTING FROM HER BUSHY FORT EVERST BUSH!!!!!
she took a picture of me k! omg i tell u i am so smart! :) i stop eating alr. so let her snap lor. the bread not in my mouth. what evidence is there? RIGHT! so she came to harrass me ok when we alighted in AMK! like u want me to bring u to the control station. i know ur name... BLAH BLAH BLAH.. BITCH BRING IT ON!!!!
OMG... TRAUMATISED OK! I CANNOT SLEEP NOW! LAST NITE I BARELY DARE TO WINKED! I TOT MY LAPTOP CAUGHT ON FIRE! :(
I SWEAR SHE IS SO MEAN SHE OUGHT TO BE SLAUGHTERED N FED TO THE DOGS. I AM FREAKING OUT TOTALLY! :(
170908
THIS MORNING I WOKE UP AR! then BAM BAM BAM! MY OFFICER CALLED N LASHED N ME! I OWED HIM A REPORT! :'(
I KNOW I SUCK BIG TIME.....
URGH.....
OK....
TOO EMO....
GAWD... MEDS....
SCREAM......
MY PERFORMANCE SUCK.....
I NEED TO IMPROVE........
OK TIME FOR TENNIS! CIAO.
XOXO
MOOD: SUPER SUNKEN!
SONG: The Ramones - I wanna be sedated :( (by food can?)
HOLLA AT YOU CHRISSY THANKS FOR THE CHEERY SMS! :)

1 Comments:
Honey, your life is so-o-o the veryyy drama, like every second, tick tock tick tock.
Go have your own D-Foo series:D
Can earn $$$
<3 CHEER UP
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home